Practical information before the event!
- On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, workshops with Federico and Sabrina: La Tangueria (ground floor), 239 chaussée de Jette, 1080 Bruxelles
- On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, workshops with Facundo and Noelia: La Tangueria (upstairs), 239 chaussée de Jette, 1080 Bruxelles
- On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, workshops with Roxana and Sebastian: Atelier 35, 35 rue Herkoliers, 1081 Bruxelles (very close to La Tangueria) except Sunday 12:30: salle Victoria, Rue Léon Autrique 4, 1081 Bruxelles
Full pass and 24 hours passes
Only the Full Passes offer free access to all the milongas + afterparties + Apero Tango (no access without the pass). Don’t forget to check the milonga’s and workshops locations (Google maps on the website).
One-Day passes can be bought at the entrance of the afternoon or evening milongas on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the price of 28€ per person (apero tango, evening milonga and after party). Cash only at the door.
One-Day pass for Thursday is 15€ per person (evening milonga and after party). Cash only at the door.
One-Day pass for Monday is 20€ per person (afternoon and evening milonga). Cash only at the door.
For the Hotel de la Poste there is a guarded parking for 5 euros/2 hours (entrance by 86c avenue du Port, 1000 Brussels).
Careful! Some evening, apero or after milongas locations have changed !
- Thursday, La Maison des Cultures de Molenbeek, Chaussée de Merchtem 67, 1080 Bruxelles, instead of the Karreveld
- Friday afternoon, for practical reason, the apero milonga will take place @ the Tango Bar, 13 rue de Dublin, 1050 Bruxelles (metro Porte de Namur). Monday’s apero milonga is also in the Tango Bar.
- Afterparty on Thursday : Le Garage culturel, Rue d’Albanie 81, 1060 Bruxelles
- Afterparty on Friday, Saturday and Saturday : Hotel de la Poste, 7 rue Picard, 1000 Bruxelles
If your reservation has been paid
An envelope at your name with your pass(es) and workshops tickets is available at the entrance of all the milongas and all the workshops locations.
If you did not receive a confirmation of payment (late payment or payment by cash), don’t forget to present your proof of payment and your booking summary or to bring the amount in cash, we’ll prepare your envelope at your arrival.
Please note: during the whole festival, you can only pay with CASH. Online payments and payments by cards will not be possible.
In case of late reservation
Don’t forget to present your proof of payment.
Please note that only the payment makes your reservation accepted and valid.
Workshop tickets will be asked at the beginning of each lesson. Don’t forget or lose them.
For practical and administrative reasons, there will be no refunds.
Cloakroom is compulsory (by order of the Police) for the jackets and the big bags. Please prepare your coin(s) of 1 euro/piece, it will accelerate the process 🙂
Let’s have fun in Brussels !!!
More information on www.brusselstangofestival.com